SERVPRO is a member of BNI
BNI is the worlds largest and most successful business and professional referral organization with over 270,000 members in 9,400-plus chapters worldwide. This means that SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr has the ability to referrer property owners to services that SERVPRO can not perform. These services do not have to be in the construction industry SERVPRO can referrer to property owners to reputable business owners that can include lawyers, mechanics, and insurance agents. View our BNI profile for more information.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is a leader in the restoration industry and will be able to help property owner's through the restoration process. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is preforming free inspections.
Call SERVPRO Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr for all of your restoration needs at 856-349-7318
Water damage to hardwood floors in Philadelphia
This water damage was caused by an overflowed sink.
SERVPRO of Mt. Ephraim/Bellmawr has the latest and greatest equipment in the restoration industry. For example, our floor drying system is one of the most effective ways to dry hardwood or even ceramic tile flooring. The process works by creating suction across the surface of the affected area. In addition to raising the temperature of the affected material, to raise the vapor pressure and pull out the moisture. When dealing with water damaged hardwood flooring, time is of the essence to avoided cupping or warping of the boards. Lets face it hardwood flooring is expensive so next time you have water damage to your hard wood floors don't rip them out. SERVPRO Mount Ephraim Bellmawr is a forerunner in the restoration industry using the latest and greatest technology.
Call SERVPRO of Mt. Ephraim/Bellmawr to help dry them out! AT 856-349-7318 or visit or water restoration page water damage
Mold testing in an office located in Gloucester City
Mold testing in an office located in Gloucester City.
Mold can be a daunting thing for any home or business owner. This business owner has received a few complaints that employs were getting cold like symptoms only during work hours. The business owner was wondering if there was mold in the walls that they could not see. They reached out to us to do some air sampling to determine if mold was present and if so, what the next steps would be to resolve the issue? We were able to help them by using process of elimination. Completing the testing and then sending the samples out to the lab for review. The test came back normal. But the problem was not resolved. What could be causing the illness to the employees? Well after mold was ruled out, a thorough cleaning of the office was recommended due to the excess of dust around the office. The following day we had completed a cleaning of the office as well as a full carpet cleaning after hours, so we did not disturb the office. This resolved all the problems and the business owner and employees were very happy that the problem was resolved and their office was so clean.
Preparing the outside of your house for storms
With the spring quickly approaching it's about that time to start your spring cleaning before the storm and rainy season begins. We have created a handy checklist of some important things to watch out for, and to help you protect your home and property.
5 TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM WIND AND STORM DAMAGE
- CHECK AND REPAIR YOUR ROOF'S FLASHING AND SECURE LOOSE SHINGLES— Loose or damaged flashings can allow wind and rain to get under the shingles and cause damage.
- REMOVE TREES TOO CLOSE TO YOUR HOME— Trees that are too close to the home can cause major damage if it should fall during a storm. Even healthy trees can topple if the ground becomes too over saturated and soft.
- TRIM YOUR TREES AND LARGER SIZED BUSHES-- Damaged or dead branches and limbs can break off and become projectiles during high wind storms, causing damage to your home and property.
- SECURE YOUR GUTTERS AND CLEAN THEM OF ANY DIRT AND DEBRIS— Common sense? Maybe, but you would be surprised how many people neglect the care of their gutters. Check your gutters and make sure they are securely attached to your home. Make repairs if needed. Keeping your gutters clear of dirt and debris (branches, leaves…. BIRD NESTS??!!) will help keep rain water flowing off your roof. When your gutters are clogged up the water can’t drain properly. Eventually the water will pool and drain back into your roof, creating another set of problems. LEAKING ROOF. WATER DAMAGE. MOLD.
- WAIT UNTIL LATE SPRING TO PUT OUT LAWN FURNITURE— This sounds like a good idea, right? Early spring thunderstorms can be damaging, so waiting would make sense.
Hopefully these tips and suggestions are helpful. Being proactive against potential wind and storm damage is always better than dealing with costly repairs that could have been avoided.
If you have suffered damage due to severe weather, wind damage, or storm damage call us today at (856) 349-7318.
What to do if you have mold
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (856) 349-7318
Water in the basement?
Brooklawn Residents! Do you have water in your basement? SERVPRO in Brooklawn specializes in water damage repairs. For Immediate Service, Call (856) 349-7318.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr provides 24-hour emergency Water Damage Restoration Services and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Brooklawn. We can respond immediately to your Water Damage Emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration and clean up needs.
Your home or business contains many of your most valuable possessions. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr understands the trauma that follows a loss. Whether it’s a water damaged ceiling, water damage in your basement, or sewer damage-- SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr can help make it “Like it never even happened.”
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - Emergency mitigation services help minimize additional property damages
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Contents Services- Inventory, Move Outs, Content Cleaning
- Restoration vs. Replacement- saves heirlooms and keeps costs down
- Structural Cleaning- Ceilings and Walls, Carpet and Floor Restoration, Ductwork Inspection/Restoration
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
Have Questions? Need Help? Call Us Today (856) 349-7318
We are here to service your business
Fire and water damages are never scheduled
From a burst pipe in an office building to faulty wiring in an apartment complex, fire and water losses are never planned, but they do occur. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr knows there is no such thing as a small emergency when it threatens the welfare of the tenants and the revenue of the property owner. Have you developed a plan to get back up and running in case of an emergency? Is the emphasis on the first 24-48 hours to get you back in the building faster?
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr can provide you with the means to develop an Emergency Ready Profile. As part of a well thought-out plan, your Emergency Ready Profile will contain information that you need in the event an emergency situation occurs.
SERVPRO HAS THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Over 40 years of business in the cleanup and restoration industry
- Detailed communication throughout the cleaning and restoration process to help keep you informed and in control
- Experience and training in mitigating damages ranging from single family homes to skyscrapers
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- Fast response time to minimize damages and inconvenience to tenants
- Restore First mentality minimizes cost while letting you get back to work quickly
- Professional equipment and industry approved techniques can save you time and money
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr can manage the damage while you focus on your business. Call today to schedule your Emergency Ready Profile! (856) 349-7318.
Why you should choose SERVPRO above the rest
Why should you choose SERVPRO and what sets us apart from other companies.
Well, SERVPRO goes by one important rule, the "1-4-8" rule....
- 1 Hour – Within one hour of your call, SERVPRO will contact you to arrange for service
- 4 Hours – Within four hours of loss, SERVPRO will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
- 8 Hours – Within eight hours of your call, SERVPRO will initiate a verbal briefing of the scope of damage and needed mitigation efforts.
SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for all your water, fire and smoke damage emergencies, large or small. SERVPRO works together for larger disasters making no job too big to handle.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call us at 856-349-7318 any time!
Water Damage in Gloucester City
When your Gloucester City home has water damage from flooding or leaks, you need the company that can respond immediately and has the expertise and equipment to properly restore your property. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr uses advanced water damage inspection and extraction equipment to help them find the moisture and to remove it as quickly as possible. Our highly trained technicians will monitor and document the drying process so that you know your property is back to normal.
Need Water Damage or Flood Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (856) 349-7318
Restaurant Cleaning Services Available
Does your restaurant need a good deep cleaning? SERVPRO offers Commercial Cleaning Services to meet your business' needs.
Commercial Cleaning Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running. Our cleaning services include :
- Cleaning floors or carpets
- Restaurant deep Cleaning
- Restaurant Kitchen deep Cleaning
- Restaurant hood Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Mold Removal
- Bio-hazard Remediation
- Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on a SERVPRO Franchise Professional to get the job done right the first time. They’ll respond promptly and make your workspace look its very best.
Learn more about our restaurant commercial cleaning services by contacting your local SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr at 856-349-7318.