Water in the basement? Call SERVPRO today
Do you have water in your basement? SERVPRO in Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr specializes in water damage repairs. For Immediate Service, Call (856) 349-7318.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr provides 24-hour emergency Water Damage Restoration Services and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster. We can respond immediately to your Water Damage Emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration and clean up needs.
Your home or business contains many of your most valuable possessions. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr understands the trauma that follows a loss. Whether it’s a water damaged ceiling, water damage in your basement, or sewer damage-- SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - Emergency mitigation services help minimize additional property damages
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Contents Services- Inventory, Move Outs, Content Cleaning
- Restoration vs. Replacement- saves heirlooms and keeps costs down
- Structural Cleaning- Ceilings and Walls, Carpet and Floor Restoration, Ductwork Inspection/Restoration
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
Have Questions? Need Help? Call Us Today (856) 349-7318
SERVPRO provides services 24/7 - 365
Disasters don't wait for business hours! That's why you need SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr! We provide services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Whether you need emergency flood damage restoration or top-to-bottom home cleaning, you can trust SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr to make your house feel like home again. They have the training, experience, and equipment to quickly get your home looking its best.
Our residential services include the following:
Your business is important! So when you need professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr have the training and expertise to get the job done. With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide, there’s a SERVPRO Professional nearby and ready to serve you.
Our commercial services include the following:
Call us to do a Mold test
If you believe you might have a mold problem, SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr is equipped to test and confirm if it is positively mold. If it is in fact a mold problem we have techs that are trained to remove the mold and restore the damage.
Mildew and molds are fungi - simple microscopic organisms that thrive anywhere there is a moist environment.
Mold growths, or colonies, can start to grow on a damp surface within 24 to 48 hours. They reproduce by spores - tiny, lightweight “seeds”- that travel through the air. Molds digest organic material, eventually destroying the material they grow on, and then spread to destroy the adjacent organic material. In addition to the damage, molds can cause in your home, they can also cause mild to severe health problems.
You may have a mold problem if your home has water damage due to -
- Sewage back-up from flooding in the area
- Plumbing or roof leaks
- Damp basement or crawl space
- Overflows from sinks or bathtub
- High humidity: steam cooking, dryer vents, humidifiers
- Sitting water
If your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Mt Ephraim/Bellmawr can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (856) 349-7318
Did Your Know?.... SERVPRO provides Bio-Hazard Clean ups
Although it is rarely talked about, there are times when a professional may need to be called in to clean up blood, bodily fluids, tissue, or other pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime, or death.
SERVPRO not only knows the physical job that needs to be done, but our compassionate technicians consistently deliver quick and reliable service to get you back in your home or business during a difficult time. Our Highly Trained Restoration Technicians thoroughly clean, disinfect and deodorize the structure to get you back to preloss condition as quickly as possible.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many bio-hazard situations. These include the following:
Has your family experienced an unattended, unexpected or untimely death and need biohazard cleanup services? Contact SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr today… WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Why should you choose SERVPRO?
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO also cleans mold and mildew from your home or business.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr is equipped to handle any disaster you may be facing. If you have any questions or would like someone from our team come out and give you an estimate on your damage than call us today at 856-349-7318
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility. Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr.
fire safety for seniors
According to statistics, people over the age of 65 are twice as likely to die or be injured in a fire. By age 75 that risk increases to three times and by age 85, four times. People of all ages should practice and learn about fire safety. Knowing what to do will help save lives.
A working smoke detector can more than double your chances of surviving a fire.
- Be sure to have a smoke detector on every level of your home and in all sleeping areas
- Make sure everyone in your home is awakened by the sound of the smoke detector. If someone is hearing impaired, invest in a detector that uses flashing lights or some other visual aid.
- Test your smoke detectors once a month. If this is difficult for you, ask a neighbor or family member to assist you.
- Change your smoke detector batteries twice a year. A good rule of thumb to follow: change your clocks; change your smoke detector batteries.
FIRE ESCAPE PLANNING
Update your fire escape plan, especially if it’s the same one you have used for years.
- Sit down with all household members and discuss your fire escape plan.
- Plan at least two ways to get out of every room of your home, especially the bedrooms.
- Consider any limitations you may have that would keep you from implementing your plan.
- If any family member will need assistance, remember to plan accordingly.
- Make sure that your exits are wheelchair or walker accessible, if necessary.
- Put your plan to the test and practice it.
TIPS FOR SMOKERS
Careless smoking is the leading cause of fire deaths among Americans 65 years and older.
- Never smoke in bed
- Do not smoke if you are feeling drowsy, if you are drinking, or if you are taking medication that may make you drowsy
- Use large deep ashtrays and never leave smoking materials unattended
- Empty you ashtrays frequently, but never empty hot ashes in the garbage. Wet the contents of the ashtray and then dispose of them.
ELECTRICAL AND HEATING SAFETY
Always install and maintain heating and electrical equipment properly.
- Do not store newspapers, rags, or other combustible materials near a furnace, heater, or hot water heater.
- Do not run extension cords under furniture or rugs.
- Do not overload electrical outlets
- Be extremely cautious when using kerosene heaters. Never use any other fuel in kerosene heaters other than kerosene and never refill when hot.
- If you are having an electrical or heating problem, call a trained professional to have the problem fixed properly.
- Keep at least three feet between space heaters and things like curtains, furniture, etc.
NEED HELP? CALL TODAY (856) 349-7318.
SERVPRO's 1-4-8 RULE
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions. SERVPRO is open 24/7 and with our highly trained staff they will be ready from the smallest to the largest jobs.
SERVPRO believes in a 1-4-8 which means:
1 Hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr will contact you to arrange for service.
4 Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr will be on-site to start mitigation services, EVEN AFTER HOURS!
8 Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the restoration plan will be communicated to the appropriate person (this may be the customer, the person responsible for billing, or the insurance adjuster).
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is ready for any storm and what it brings if it is flooding, water damage, fire, or a lighting strike SERVPRO will be here to help you get your life back together and make it “Like it never even happened.”
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (856) 349-7318
Flooding and Water Emergencies
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
That is why SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is always ready for storm season with an expert staff and a fast reaction time to any disaster. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr also has the equipment, experience, and knowledge to handle any situation
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
For more information visit our website at http://www.SERVPROmountephraimbellmawr.com/
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 856-349-7318
Fire restoration for businesses and commercial buildings
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is here for all businesses and commercial buildings. No job is too small
Fire damage can be very devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to fire, smoke, and soot damage, water damage caused by firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you have a fire emergency, call a SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr at (856) 349-7318.
SERVPROS Quick Response Team
SERVPRO is an industry leader in commercial disasters and since SERVPRO is open 24/7 we are always here in your time of need. With an elite team of experts in fire restoration SERVPRO will be able to get the job done in a fast and timely matter without cutting corners, so that the business can get it’s production back up and running.
Call us 24/7 at (856) 349-7318 for any emergency.
SERVPRO offers Document Restoration
Services SERVPRO provides for residential and commercial buildings are: water, fire, mold cleanup. Specialty services are provided by many franchises, such as biohazard cleanup, document restoration, electronics restoration, dry cleaning, and reconstruction.
So lets talk about Document Restoration
Our Document Restoration Facility:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity - we can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
Types of content:
- paper documents
- books and magazines
- manuscripts and files
- photographs, films, negatives, and microfiche
- blueprints and maps
What Vacuum Freeze Drying?
This is the most effective way to restore documents after a water loss. Our Document Restoration Team uses sublimation, which skips the liquid stage to turn a solid right into a vapor to avoid causing more damage.
What is Digitizing?
Keeping your important documents in a digital file is a good idea to eliminate the stress and work of replacing and losing files in an emergency.
What is Gamma Irradiation?
This method is used to clean and disinfect documents that are infected by bacteria. This is frequently used in events where sewage or flood water are involved.
Call SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr for all your Document Restoration needs!