If your business needs specialized cleaning services that your janitors can not handle we do extensive deep cleaning. We have over 100 cleaning products and equipment that can handle any job.
SERVPRO cleaning services include:
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Ceiling, Floors and Walls
- Drapes and Blinds
- Odor Removal
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Removal of heavy grease in convection ovens in Commercial kitchens
Our Experience also Includes :
- Total Project Management
- Facilities Cleaning and Restoration
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Mold Removal
- Biohazard Remediation
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Document and Records Recovery
- Electronics/Equipment Restoration
We have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business in no time.
With SERVPRO "no job is too large"!
Condensate pumps on Air Conditioners failing
What is a Condensate Pump for an air conditioning unit?
The condensate pump on an air conditioner is a specific type of pump that pumps water out of your house that the AC removes from the air.
A broken or clogged pump will result in significant water damage.
If the pump is broken, damaged or rusty than the water is not being drained outside. Normally they are reliable and have a long life so this usually occurs in older AC units.
When there is a blockage in the pump it causes water to back up into the drain and overflow. Most common causes for a blockage would be mold, dust, dirt or sludge. There are ways to unclog these pumps using a wet/dry vac. But the most guaranteed way would be to have a professional come out and use a special vacuum to suck the blockage material.
If you have not noticed that your Condensate Pump on you air conditioning unit failed until it is too late than chances are you may already have some water damage.
Need a Professional?
Call your local SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr at 856-349-7318.
Some Interesting Facts about Mold
Interesting facts about mold
- Christmas trees can be a source of mold spores.
- Mold can develop very fast but stay hidden for a long time.
- Some mold species are toxic in both a live form and a dead form.
- Mildew is a type of mold that remains on the surface.
- Each year mold destroys more wood than all the fires and termites combined.
- Mold can be used in antibiotics, such as penicillin which is a purified mold.
- There are over 10,000 species of mold but only 5 of them are commonly found indoors.
- Mold requires three things to grow:
- Organic food source. (Includes most building materials such as wood, drywall, insulation, etc.)
- Water source. (e.g. flooding, leaks, condensation, etc.)
- High relative humidity (Above 60% is ripe for mold growth. Keep below 50% to be safe.).
If you think you have a mold problem and would like a professional to come out and test it for you call your local SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr at 856-349-7318 and we will be happy to help you.
Common causes of house fires
Every year, house fires cause around 13,000 injuries and 2,500 deaths.
Here are some common causes of house fires and how to avoid them...
Keep matches and lighters out of reach of children. Kids can cause a fire out of curiosity, to see what would happen if they set fire to an object.
Cooking equipment :
People can tend to become distracted while cooking and if pots and pans overheat this cause a fire very easily.
Flammable liquids :
If you have flammable liquids in the home keep them away from heat sources and check the label before storing. Be careful when pouring these liquids.
Keep portable heaters 3 feet or more away from anything flammable such as furniture, curtains, clothes. If you have a furnace, you should have it inspected yearly.
Smoking in bedrooms :
A cigarette butt can stay lit for a few hours that you are unaware of. If it comes into contact with flammable materials, such as furniture it could cause flames. About 73% of all house fires are caused in the bedroom.
Electrical equipment :
Electrical appliances can start a fire if it is faulty or has a frayed cord. A power point that is overloaded with plugs can cause a fire from an overuse of electricity.
Candles left unattended can cause a room to easily burst into flames. Keep candles away from flammable items. Always blow a candle out before leaving a room.
Light bulbs can heat up causing them to be hot enough to catch fabrics on fire. Keep lights secure so they cant be knocked over. If the are too close to curtains, furniture or carpet they can be hazardous.
Faulty wiring :
Homes with inadequate wiring can cause electrical fires.
Barbeques should always be used away from the home. Keep them clean and always check the gas bottle for any leaks before you use it each time.
If you have any questions about house fires give your local SERVPRO a call at 856-349-7318.
SERVPRO of Mount Ehpraim / Bellmawr
Fire Damage Emergency Tips
Fire and smoke are problems that should only be taken care of by professionals who are well educated in the field. At SERVPRO, our production team will make sure all fire and smoke damage is taken care of so you can get back into your home as soon as possible. Serving Camden City NJ and some surrounding towns.
Fire Damage Restoration Clean Up Tips:
- Open all windows and doors to ventilate and help get the smoke out as much as possible.
- Cover any clean, unaffected pieces of furniture up with plastic to make sure they are not damaged in the clean up process.
- Do not try to clean anything yourself. The soot and smoke that has set into the furniture and carpet can be dangerous.
- Don’t plug in any electronics. Call an electrician to inspect for any electrical damage from the fire.
- Throw out any open of possibly exposed foods that make have been contaminated from the fire.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call SERVPRO of Mount Ehpraim / Bellmawr today at 856-349-7318
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr Teaching KIds Fire Safety Tips
"According to the National Fire Prevention Association, 49,300 fires are caused each year by playing with fire, most of these by children. It's important to teach fire safety tips to kids to prevent fires from happening and for your children to be able to protect themselves."
1. Don't play with matches or lighters
2. Run extinguished matches under water before discarding
This is so that paper in the trash doesn't accidentally ignite.
3. When leaving a room or your house never leave candles or incense burning and turn off space heaters
4. Don't over-plug
Teach your children not to plug too many devices into a single outlet, extension cord or power strip.
5. Don't play near fireplaces or stoves
6. Keep flammable objects away from the stove
7. Develop and practice an escape plan
Make sure your children know what to do in the event of a fire. Map out a plan and practice it with them so they'll know what to do in an emergency.
8. Get low, get out
Teach them about the dangers of smoke as well as fire, and make sure they know to crawl to safety.
9. Stop, drop, and roll
If you or your clothes catch fire, this is the classic technique to extinguishing yourself.
10. Never hide in closets or under beds
Hiding can cause your child to trap themselves.
11. Leave your belongings
It is important for kids to know to leave everything and get out.
12. Don't use the elevator
Using an elevator is dangerous and could break down trapping you.
13. Once in a safe place, call 911
Get outside THAN call 911.
14. (For parents) Fireproof your home
15. (For parents) Talk to your kids about fire safety
Of all the fire safety tips for kids, the most important one is actually for the parents. Teach your children about fire safety and what they can do to prevent fires. The more they know, the less likely they are to cause an accident
SERVPRO Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr
Servicing Commercial Buildings as well as Residential
Commercial Building Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your Camden business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation. Learn more about our commercial restoration services
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
Every commercial property experiences wear and tear, including dirt and grime that accumulates from ordinary use. You can count on SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr to make your work space look its very best. Professional cleaning helps to protect your carpet and upholstery and increase its life-span. Learn more about our commercial cleaning services.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr
SERVPRO Does Biohazard Cleanup
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr will do and are experts in biohazard cleanup. SERVPRO has been in the restoration industry since 1967 and are leaders in the restoration industry.
The decontamination of a home or business due to trauma, sewage backups, chemical spills, hoarding or other biohazards can be both dangerous and emotional. Specialized training and experience is key when choosing a cleanup company to resolve these circumstances.
We provide cleanup and recovery services for many biohazard situations. These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are available 24 hours a day—our highly trained technicians are standing by. We have the qualified trained professionals who are ready to respond to these incidents. We will always treat your property and the people involved with the greatest empathy and respect in the face of trying circumstances.
Need Biohazard Cleanup Services?
Call Us Today – (856) 349-7318
SERVPRO Does Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr does mold remediation. SERVPRO has been in the restoration industry since 1967 and are leaders in the restoration industry.
Mold can be dangerous to young children, pregnant women, and old people but is also dangerous to healthy people if it is not dealt with. That is where SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr comes in to help.
Make sure to always check pipes for leaks because those little leaks can turn into big problems. Mold grow usually occurs after a water damage and the growth can occur and spread throughout a house in 48-72 hours after a water emergency. SERVPRO will deal with the mold and help walk homeowners through the remediation process and make it "Like it never even happened."
If you see mold you should turn of your HVAC system and stay away from the affected area then call SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr at (856) 349-7318
Winter Storms in Camden
Winter storm damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm conditions. SERVPRO is open 24/7 and with our highly trained staff they will be ready from the smallest to the largest jobs.
SERVPRO believes in a 1-4-8 which means:
1 Hour: Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr will contact you to arrange for service.
4 Hours: Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr will be on-site to start mitigation services, EVEN AFTER HOURS!
8 Hours: Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the restoration plan will be communicated to the appropriate person (this may be the customer, the person responsible for billing, or the insurance adjuster).
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr is ready for any storm and what it brings if it is flooding, water damage, fire, or a lighting strike SERVPRO will be here to help you get your life back together and make it “Like it never even happened.”
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (856) 349-7318