Does Your Gloucester County Business Have An Emergency Plan
Fire and water damages are never scheduled
From a burst pipe in an office building to faulty wiring in an apartment complex, fire and water losses are never planned, but they do occur. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr knows there is no such thing as a small emergency when it threatens the welfare of the tenants and the revenue of the property owner. Have you developed a plan to get back up and running in case of an emergency? Is the emphasis on the first 24-48 hours to get you back in the building faster?
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim Bellmawr can provide you with the means to develop an Emergency Ready Profile. As part of a well thought-out plan, your Emergency Ready Profile will contain information that you need in the event an emergency situation occurs.
SERVPRO HAS THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Over 40 years of business in the cleanup and restoration industry
- Detailed communication throughout the cleaning and restoration process to help keep you informed and in control
- Experience and training in mitigating damages ranging from single family homes to skyscrapers
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- Fast response time to minimize damages and inconvenience to tenants
- Restore First mentality minimizes cost while letting you get back to work quickly
- Professional equipment and industry approved techniques can save you time and money