Mount Ephraim Residents: Is your roof leaking? Do you have Water in your basement?
Whether it's a leaking roof, a broken pipe, or faulty sump pump, you ultimately want your property back the way it was.... and you want it done YESTERDAY! SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/Bellmawr understands this and our number one goal is returning damaged areas and items to pre-loss condition and to make it "Like it never even happened."
Water damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home.
SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim / Bellmawr specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.