Flooding From Spring Rains
With the spring rain just around the corner it is important that you Gloucester County home is prepared to handle a flood. Here are some tips:
What To Do After Basement Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
What NOT To Do After Basement Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
If you still need help make sure to call the SERVPRO of Mount Ephraim/ Bellmawr the restortion experts with their highly trained staff will get any size job done and make it "Like it never even happened."